Transportation Management System
Customer in the forest products industry used ever-expansive tendering, interactive dock scheduling, and business process automation to improve their bottom line.
Saved $3.65MM through least-cost carrier utilization, carrier diversification, and manual labor reduction.
Saved $110 per load by utilizing least-cost carriers.
Reduced loads subject to detention by 77% within the first month.
- High distribution costs and lack of visibility
- Insufficient carrier base to ensure proper load coverage
- Current process is too labor-intensive
- Improve least-cost carrier utilization
- Gain efficiency and reduce congestion at docks
- Increase carrier base to maximize capacity
- Automate business processes
- Ever-expansive tendering improves least-cost carrier utilization
- Interactive dock scheduling that reduces carrier on-site time
- Automate business processes and allow staff to manage by exception
- Least-cost carrier utilization savings of ~$110 per load
- Reduced loads subject to detention by 77% within the first month
- Carrier diversification of $450K annually
- Manual labor reduction of $300K annually
Customer in the forest products industry that ships approximately 12,000 truckloads per month.
The customer had high distribution costs and lacked complete visibility of supply chain operations and ways to automate business processes.
Ever-expansive tendering, interactive dock scheduling, and business process automation.