IntelliTrans Wins 2023 BIG Innovation Award
IntelliTrans Global Supply Chain Visibility System Named Top Technology
Atlanta, GA January 11, 2023 IntelliTrans, the leader in global multi-modal solutions for optimizing supply chain operations for bulk & break-bulk industries, announces the company has been named a winner in the 2023 BIG Innovation Awards presented by Business Intelligence Group.
IntelliTrans understands today’s complex supply chain and provides unified and proactive solutions that simplify logistics for bulk and break-bulk shippers and increase their profitability, says Ken Sherman, President, IntelliTrans. With the only SaaS-based solution that provides both shipment execution and visibility across rail, truck, intermodal, barge, and ocean shipments, IntelliTrans gives manufacturers unmatched degrees of agility and flexibility. From real-time alerts to interactive data visualizations, our unique AI and ML technologies give organizations the tools to ask deeper questions, predict better outcomes, and deliver more impactful results.
Innovation is business critical in todays society, said Maria Jimenez, chief operating officer of the Business Intelligence Group. We are thrilled to be honoring IntelliTrans as they are leading by example and improving the lives of so many.
Using IntelliTrans technologies, many shippers have experienced game-changing benefits in the following areas:
- Detention 77% reduction in detention in the 1st 30 days. IntelliTrans’ dock scheduling technology allows carriers to quickly check in, get to the loading/unloading spot, complete the process, send proof of delivery, and move to outbound steps like tarping and inspections.
- Shipment Tendering Save 12% or $110 per load with ever-expanding tendering that offers substantial savings compared to older competitive systems that remove the load from each carrier after their time to review has expired.
- Customer Service Reduce problematic shipments by 35%. IntelliTrans ensures all trips have critical data often missing and intervenes on problematic shipments by escalating with carriers. This dramatically reduces labor costs and helps with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Shipment Auditing 27% reduction in accessorial fees, 1.5% reduction in total line-haul. The IntelliTrans team of supply chain experts uses accurate and complete data to save shippers time and money on the invoicing process, ensuring that they only pay the correct amount.
- IntelliTrans AI solves challenging rail issues like advanced ETA calculations, early out-of-route detection, and automated discovery of switch schedules at our customers customers.
Organizations across the globe submitted their recent innovations for consideration in the BIG Innovation Awards. Nominations were then judged by a select group of business leaders and executives who volunteered their time and expertise to score submissions.
About IntelliTrans Global Multimodal Supply Chain Solutions
IntelliTrans, a Roper Technologies company, provides unified and proactive solutions to manage complex supply chain needs. Customers are nimble and efficient with the global supply chain transparency powered by the IntelliTrans cloud-based Control Tower (Global Visibility Platform?) and IntelliTrans TMS (Transportation Management System), the only SaaS-based TMS that provides shipment execution and visibility across rail, truck, intermodal, barge, and ocean. IntelliTrans enables complete, timely, and accurate data, allowing customers to automate business processes, improve customer service, and reduce operational costs. From real-time alerts to interactive data visualizations, IntelliTrans gives organizations the tools to ask deeper questions and deliver more impactful results. Learn more at our website, linked here.
About Business Intelligence Group
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organizations proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and then rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
Contact for BIG:
Chief Operating Officer
Business Intelligence Group
+1 (909) 529-2737