On Thursday September 1st, members of the IntelliTrans teams in Conway, AR and Atlanta, GA particpated in The Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run Walk & Roll Fitness Program, which is a unique workplace-organized fitness initiative produced by U.S. Olympian and world-renowned running expert, Jeff Galloway. Go team!
Making the invisible, visible.
IntelliTrans Mission Statement
Making the invisible visible through world class supply chain technology.
IntelliTrans Vision Statement
Transportation made simple.
IntelliTrans Core Values
We focus on people who embrace our core values, reflect in their behavior the IntelliTrans spirit,
‘a passion for solutions’ and who turn complex situations into promising opportunities.
- We are transparent in everything we do.
- Customers can see what we do for them within our technology – we work in the same platform.
- When we assist with freight bids and auditing/paying freight bills we do not mark-up freight.
- Customers can see sources and timeliness of data.
- We provide our employees with insight into our business performance.
- We treat our IntelliTrans colleagues, our customers and partners with fairness and respect
- We believe that being inclusive and encouraging all voices to be heard is fundamental to delivering effective solutions and systemic change
- We promote diversity in our teams and in our decision making
- We ensure complete, timely and accurate data
- We drive efficiency for our customers through the automation of their business processes
- We deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services
- We stand behind and take ownership in what we do
- Our technology & services help our customers reduce the carbon footprint of their supply chain.
- We are committed to operating in a sustainable manner, and will support our customers sustainability initiatives.
- We are honest, fair, and transparent with our colleagues, customers, and vendors
- We take responsibility for all outcomes, positive and negative
- We solve real world problems that our customers have today, while focusing on the future market demands
- We create best in class technology that is continuously evolving based on industry trends
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Total Rewards Programs
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a total rewards package that includes health, dental & vision insurance, voluntary benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Retirement & Financial Planning
Plan for the future through our competitive 401k plan
Paid Time Off
We believe in a healthy work life balance for our team. We offer paid time off, floating holidays, and paid holidays.
Employee Stock Purchase Program
We want you to be invested, so we give you an option to buy in.
IntelliTrans believes that businesses do their best work when individuals with different backgrounds and perspectives are fully engaged. We are dedicated to building an inclusive workplace where our employees and customers feel valued and included. We are committed to attracting and supporting a diverse workforce that represents different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are key to our mission, vision, and values as a business.