On Thursday September 1st, members of the IntelliTrans teams in Conway, AR and Atlanta, GA particpated in The Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run Walk & Roll Fitness Program, which is a unique workplace-organized fitness initiative produced by U.S. Olympian and world-renowned running expert, Jeff Galloway. Go team!
Making the invisible, visible.
IntelliTrans Mission Statement
Making the invisible visible through world class supply chain technology.
IntelliTrans Vision Statement
Transportation made simple.
IntelliTrans Core Values
We focus on people who embrace our core values, reflect in their behavior the IntelliTrans spirit,
‘a passion for solutions’ and who turn complex situations into promising opportunities.
- We are transparent in everything we do.
- Customers can see what we do for them within our technology – we work in the same platform.
- When we assist with freight bids and auditing/paying freight bills we do not mark-up freight.
- Customers can see sources and timeliness of data.
- We provide our employees with insight into our business performance.
- We treat our IntelliTrans colleagues, our customers and partners with fairness and respect
- We believe that being inclusive and encouraging all voices to be heard is fundamental to delivering effective solutions and systemic change
- We promote diversity in our teams and in our decision making
- We ensure complete, timely and accurate data
- We drive efficiency for our customers through the automation of their business processes
- We deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services
- We stand behind and take ownership in what we do
- Our technology & services help our customers reduce the carbon footprint of their supply chain.
- We are committed to operating in a sustainable manner, and will support our customers sustainability initiatives.
- We are honest, fair, and transparent with our colleagues, customers, and vendors
- We take responsibility for all outcomes, positive and negative
- We solve real world problems that our customers have today, while focusing on the future market demands
- We create best in class technology that is continuously evolving based on industry trends
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Total Rewards Programs
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a total rewards package that includes health, dental & vision insurance, voluntary benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Retirement & Financial Planning
Plan for the future through our competitive 401k plan
Paid Time Off
We believe in a healthy work life balance for our team. We offer paid time off, floating holidays, and paid holidays.
Employee Stock Purchase Program
We want you to be invested, so we give you an option to buy in.
IntelliTrans believes that businesses do their best work when individuals with different backgrounds and perspectives are fully engaged. We are dedicated to building an inclusive workplace where our employees and customers feel valued and included. We are committed to attracting and supporting a diverse workforce that represents different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are key to our mission, vision, and values as a business.
I joined the IntelliTrans operations team in 2014 and now hold the position of Implementation Manager. I work alongside Accounting, Developers, Operations, and Sales to provide IntelliTrans customers a TMS application to support their daily work tasks. During the past 9 years, I have been given multiple opportunities to grow professionally and personally. It has allowed me to be successful in returning to school to obtain my bachelor’s degree. The flexibility of being able to work remotely and being a mom at the same time has been a lifesaver! I have met a variety of people that have turned into friends and mentors.
I joined the Intellitrans audit team in 2015 and now I’m currently the Engagement Manager for one of our key customers. As the Engagement Manager I work on cost savings, cost avoidance, and efficiency projects for our customers. During the past 8 years, I’ve had the opportunity to serve on the Special Events Committee, join and aid in the development of the Mentorship Program. Each day I look forward to expanding my transportation knowledge and contributing to our company success.
I am a Data Scientist at IntelliTrans and have been working here for 2 years and 4 months. My daily job involves solving supply chain and transportation problems using data as entailed in my job position title. For someone who get a sense of fulfillment in solving problems, every day I am presented with opportunities to change the world in ways that aligns with my passions and purpose.
Like any job or life in general, there are always positives and negatives. I found that at IntelliTrans the positives far outweigh the negatives, which is why I remain at the company. My direct supervisors have been some of the best I have had throughout my career. They give me the freedom to utilize my unique talents while helping me to manage any weaknesses.