A picture is worth 1,031.45 words.
- Shipment Analysis: dive into trip information by product, trip counts, transit time analysis, dwell time analysis, trip count analysis, and tonnage analysis.
- Fleet Cycle Analysis: fleet analysis that includes data by specific lanes and cars, actual turns, origin dwell, destination dwell, products shipped, and transit information.
- Carrier Performance: scorecard carrier performance based on metrics like on-time delivery/pickup and proof of delivery timeliness.
- Spend: analyze the details of your spend across categories like charge types, carriers, lanes, and customers to identify additional ways to control your costs.
- Customer Health: monitor how well you are serving your customers.
- Current Shipments: geographical representation of all current shipments. Current shipments tracked on a geographical map by gathering real-time longitude/latitude data, in addition to other information.
- Bad order and storage reports
- Visualizing geographic problems (e.g. dwell time)
- Upper upper management presentations
- Fleet management and visibility
- Rate analysis
- Asset locations in relation to problematic weather events
- On-time delivery management
- Least-cost carrier utilization
- Load factor analyses
- And, many more…
Subscribe to the IntelliTrans Blog
Sign up here for original pieces on global supply chain transparency.