Business Analytics Feature
- Shipment Analysis: dive into trip information by product, trip counts, transit time analysis, dwell time analysis, trip count analysis, and tonnage analysis.
- Fleet Cycle Analysis: fleet analysis that includes data by specific lanes and cars, actual turns, origin dwell, destination dwell, products shipped, and transit information.
- Current Shipments: Geographical representation of all current shipments. Current shipments tracked on a geographical map by gathering real-time longitude/latitude data, in addition to other information.
How are current clients using it?
- Shipment analysis
- Fleet cycle analysis
- Current shipment monitoring
- Bad order reports
- Visualizing geographic problem areas (e.g. dwell time)
- Using the visualizations to present to upper management
- Fleet management and visibility
- Asset locations in relation to problematic weather events
- On-time delivery management
- Least-cost carrier utilization
- Load factor analyses