Who We Are
IntelliTrans was founded in 1992 with the initial idea to bring customers a single, reliable, proactive and creative way to integrate all their diverse transportation and inventory needs. We are a world-class provider of inventory tracking, transportation management, integration services and software products built to meet the unique needs of our customers' industries. IntelliTrans is made up of transportation, inventory and technical experts, who are based in the main office in Atlanta, Georgia, in an operations center in Conway, Arkansas and in country offices in the United Kingdom and Sweden.
In 2006, IntelliTrans was acquired by Nashville-based TransCore, the largest global manufacturer of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology that supports the transportation industry by offering freight solutions and intelligent transportation systems.
- We are a complete freight management services provider focused on technology and transparency.
- We have an exciting suite of products that can be tailored to customer-specific needs.
- We help our customers utilize available data to improve their logistics processes.
- We have a proven track record of helping customers reduce logistics costs.
- All of our services are fully integrated with the world's largest ERP systems.